martes, 28 de junio de 2011

funny love pictures

images funny love poems funny love pictures. funny love cards
  • funny love cards


  • a_yaja
    01-02 12:06 PM
    Hi,

    I am on H1 and may have to use EAD in couple of months. What would be the status of my son (he is on H4) if I use EAD? We filed 485 in July 2007.

    Thanks,
    ratsek

    If you filed for I-485 for your son as well then he is in Adjustment of Status (AOS), otherwise he may be out of status once you start using your EAD. Talk to an attorney if you have not filed for AOS for your son and plan to use EAD.




    wallpaper funny love cards funny love pictures. Pucca :: pucca funny love
  • Pucca :: pucca funny love


  • jsb
    10-26 12:24 PM
    How do you know that your case has been transferred from NSC to TSC.

    Receipt has address of issuing office at the bottom of it. I also had nothing showing up in the system until yesterday, but today, our EAD's are in the system, but not I-485 or I-131. Perhaps EAD is considered a priority.




    funny love pictures. For love is fun and always
  • For love is fun and always


  • here4gc
    04-17 12:37 AM
    I was recently invited by a fellow worker, who is spanish ( I am desi ) - to an event organized by CHIRLA - the Los angeles (http://www.chirla.org/) - Colation of Humane Immigrant Rights of Los Angeles. It was a fund raiser - with Fun, a few bigwigs were also present and people were paying $100/person to enter. Although this was a glitzy function with girls in gowns and guys dressed up in party wear..with drinks and lights etc..the gathering was all spanish, and there were many families as well as lot of college kind / working youth were there...

    This gave me an idea about IV and how IV is now a known organization, both within the immigrant community and now also in the USCIS as well as with lawmakers and AILA, how about organizing a fund raiser in DC - invite AILA, maybe Rajiv Khanna and maybe someone from the CIS community. It can be a good platform both for IV to make an impact as well as generating funds and interest in what IV is doing.

    Maybe have these people spend 10 minutes each on the stage, with some good grub (sponsors can be approached) and maybe light drinks (not sure) - but all in all a nice atmosphere and a forum to help us not fight with USCIS but to make them understand and appreciate our pain.

    I know we have done this in college and all, but a 10 minute short play by the Immigrant community (DESIS) - should be fun as well as an eye opener to these guys..

    Guys, don't shoot me down..its just my humble suggestion, however if you guys think differently I am fine with it. I just expressed what I felt but it is for everybody to decide.




    2011 Pucca :: pucca funny love funny love pictures. funny love poems
  • funny love poems


  • tonyHK12
    05-19 01:05 PM
    Don't you know this baby will stop Skynet in 2035 and save mankind ?

    Especially along the border, helping to create a large numer of manual, non-robotic, labor jobs that will help to pass CIR.



    more...

    funny love pictures. funny love quotes and sayings
  • funny love quotes and sayings


  • GC_ASP
    09-25 11:22 AM
    I tried to find the thread posted by PAPPU on ability to pay. Could some one help me with this?

    PAPPU:long time back I had posted something on ability to pay. look into the archives. Are you currently employed with this company?what is your current wage? what is the size of the company? how long has the company been in business? what has been the income in the past few years? how much cash do they have in bank? Do they have any external funding? how well do you know the owner? How many people have filed for GC in your company?

    Ability to pay is a complicated issue to be answered without knowing all the details. Remember all the data needs to be fully legal (your small time employer should not be saving taxes by using tactics that help him financially but are not right thing to do) and correct and your employer should be willing to help you with all the information. This issue is not difficult to solve. With the help of a good lawyer who knows about the intricacies of ability to pay and takes active interest in your case and a good experienced CPA you can easily overcome it.




    funny love pictures. awesome sketch funny love
  • awesome sketch funny love


  • bugsbunny
    05-01 04:15 PM
    Guys:

    Is there any specific PERM requirement as to how many days does the job posting need to be posted on a job search website like monster.com?

    For some reason, I thought that it was required for the job to be posted for at least 30 days but I can't find out the source.

    there are several steps...not just posting on monster for 30 days
    Please go through Department of Labor guidelines

    Permanent Labor Certification (http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/perm.cfm)



    more...

    funny love pictures. funny love quotes with
  • funny love quotes with


  • java4yogi
    10-10 01:19 PM
    good catch there !




    2010 For love is fun and always funny love pictures. funny love poems
  • funny love poems


  • bmoni
    03-22 05:32 PM
    Check out the Thomas Friedman's Op-Ed on New york times
    Op-Ed Columnist - America’s Real Dream Team - NYTimes.com (http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/21/opinion/21friedman.html)


    I don't know what other proof the law makers need to prove how vital we(immigrants) are in America's future.

    May be next time when you hear an anti-immigrant rant shove this link to their throat.



    more...

    funny love pictures. LOL thought this was funny.
  • LOL thought this was funny.


  • govindraj76
    07-29 10:55 PM
    GC Status: Filed in EB3, PD OCT 2004. I-485 not filed. I-140 status : Approved
    Visa status: My LCA/H1visa end date is March 2011.

    Situation:
    I am on 7th year extension.H1 extension was approved based on approved I-140. H1 extension is set to expire in March 2011 (7-8 months)

    There is a need for me to switch current employer.

    1. Can the PD ported thru the next GC process by new employer, even if the I-140 is cancelled from prior employer ??

    There is no fraud or any misrepresentation and if prior employer cancels appoved I-140.

    Please provide insight in this case as how the USCIS officer takes decision on PD porting is concerned ?




    hair funny love poems funny love pictures. For love is fun and always
  • For love is fun and always


  • samcam
    09-16 11:28 AM
    Do we get a notice to get biometrics done when you apply for EAD renewal?

    My wife and I have a EAD renewal RD of June 23, 2008 at NSC. We have not gotten any LUD after that. Anybody knows how long it takes to get the EAD?

    Thanks for the help guys..



    more...

    funny love pictures. stock vector : Funny love
  • stock vector : Funny love


  • StukAtBEC
    08-04 10:57 AM
    All,

    I' am a new member and I recently read about IV group on samachar.com with regards to the flower campaign. Congratulations to all of them who could file thier I-140's and I-485's. Special thanks to all those who were involved in getting this resolution.

    This is my first post and I would like to know if we can all get together and request DOS for accomodating all the pending applicants with BEC's during the October's Visa bulletin.

    I know it sounds ridiculous but if you put the numbers together...currently there are around 25000 applications pending with BEC's and by Aug 17th those numbers might come down to 22,000. I' am not sure what would USCIS or DOS would gain in holding these 22000 applications back. May be 50,000 with dependents.

    The best solution would be to have PD's of April'2005 for all EB categories in the month of October'07. If IV group could lobby for all the remaining applicants at BEC's, then it would be ideal for every one. Justice to all aspiring legal immigrants.

    All of us can then focus our energies on other issues like Visa numbers, capturing unused visas, not counting dependents in the visa quota etc.

    I hope everyone (those who have already submitted I-140's and I-485's) can support us on this issue and this should be on top of all the priorities.

    Please provide any suggestions you might have on this subject.
    ************************************************** ******
    My labor details:
    EB2; Nov-2004; Non-RIR; Stuck at PBEC.




    hot funny love quotes and sayings funny love pictures. Funny Love Quotes #14
  • Funny Love Quotes #14


  • IV2007
    04-24 01:39 PM
    Bump ^

    I have the exact same situation with little extra.

    I want my wife to be EAD. Can she come back without going for her H1 stamping. Or she need to go for that ?

    Second my daughter is on H4/AP - no EAD. Can she just come back on AP ? without going for H4 stamping again ?

    Please respond guys..



    more...

    house Funny Love Sign #14 funny love pictures. Funny Love (The Knee Deep Mix)
  • Funny Love (The Knee Deep Mix)


  • fasterthanlight�
    05-09 05:29 PM
    Too much wite space. give it a background of smaller, lower opacity leaves as a pattern.




    tattoo awesome sketch funny love funny love pictures. Funny Love (The Knee Deep Mix)
  • Funny Love (The Knee Deep Mix)


  • desigirl
    05-03 09:03 AM
    Ask the Indians (native Indians, but why make the distinction ;) ), they will say every american, non-american in this country is illegal! :D



    more...

    pictures funny love quotes with funny love pictures. funny love quotes from
  • funny love quotes from


  • auvrm
    05-18 06:18 PM
    (I'm a new member to this forum)

    My H1B extension was approved for only 6 months, based on the SOW (Client Contract) end date (rather than the usual 3 year extension).

    I would be just about in my maternity leave for the pregnancy during the petition expiry and if my further extension is denied (god forbid), I was told that I would be terminated from my employers' payroll and I have to leave the country or change my status to Student, Visitor etc.

    FYI: I'm working for this company since Oct 2005.

    Is there any law that prohibits termination of a worker during her PREGNANCY DISABILITY LEAVE (MATERNITY LEAVE) Or FMLA (Family and Medical Leave) on the basis that the USCIS didn't approve the petition (god forbid)?




    dresses Funny Love Quotes #14 funny love pictures. Among the funny love quotes,
  • Among the funny love quotes,


  • vamsi_poondla
    02-04 08:41 PM
    You can convert GC process to Consular Processing. AFAIK, that is the most lgal way of working outside the country in your situation.



    more...

    makeup LOL thought this was funny. funny love pictures. Funny Love Sign #14
  • Funny Love Sign #14


  • lazycis
    10-18 05:39 PM
    Unfortunately that's how it usually works - dependants' NC is cleared quickly, but the primary applicant's NC is not. Dependants cannot get approvals ahead of the primary applicant. So the whole family is forced to pay for EAD and AP extensions. Talk about generating revenue...




    girlfriend Funny Love (The Knee Deep Mix) funny love pictures. Funny Love letter.jpg (76.08
  • Funny Love letter.jpg (76.08


  • yyfGC98
    05-19 12:49 PM
    I need help on my I485 pending case:

    When I was a PHD student I filled NIW (national interest waiver) and got my I-140 approval (priority date is 6/22/2006). Now I am working for a Telecommunication company.

    My NIW I-140 form stated my job is:

    SOC Code: 17-2112
    Nontechnical description of job: Operations research and logistics with optimization and numerical analysis.

    In my NIW cover letter, I stated my contribution in airline industry with the operations research and optimization knowledge. My current work is still related to the operations research and logistics but my contribution is different now. Does that mean I am not in the same research/work field? Some attorney said my I-485 will most probably be denied because I am not benefit to airline industry now. Is this true?

    What is the definition of the same/similar field? I thought I should be safe as long as I continue to work on OR and logistics related work, even if my work on different project or for different companies.

    When USCIS process I-485, they will look at the job description on I-140 form or the contribution in cover letter?


    An attorney suggested me to apply a PERM as a backup to keep the existing priority date (6/22/06), in case my NIW-based 485 case has any issue.
    What's the percentage of chance that you think my 485 can be denied due to the working field issue? I originally thought it's very small (less than 5%), and I just need to wait for the Visa availability. Is it correct?

    My husband's H1 visa is about to reach the 6 year limit in March 2011, and he was thinking to use EAD from my 485 case until we get green card. Is this a good plan, or he need to apply a PERM as a backup too? Is it too late? What would be a good plan?




    hairstyles stock vector : Funny love funny love pictures. funny love
  • funny love


  • vnsriv
    03-25 02:18 PM
    Please search the forum. There are a number of similar threads. Keep searching USCIS site for a further update. Relax , pray and dream
    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/caseStatusSearchDisplay.do;jsessionid=bacIwZicgcUB c-Vja4Apr




    lotta
    07-21 08:58 PM
    hi,

    thanks to everyone here for the kind input, I am almost done with my GC application under NIW. Since I have a load of documents for primary evidence,
    how should I arrange them and where should I mention the "table of contents" so to speak. I have a detailed cover letter also.

    thanks,
    ashish

    INS prefers or should I use the term "requires" a certain way of organizing documents using certain clips. You can search online for them. They do this because it helps in filing them the documents at their office.




    kirupa
    08-26 03:33 PM
    I think I found it. For the property you are wishing to limit the range of values to, set the NumberRangesAttribute defined in Microsoft.Windows.Design.Interaction DLL.

    Cheers!
    Kirupa :)



    No hay comentarios:

    Publicar un comentario en la entrada