sábado, 25 de junio de 2011

matthew morrison gay

images Matthew Morrison matthew morrison gay. Glee#39;s Matthew Morrison
  • Glee#39;s Matthew Morrison


  • papajon
    06-18 02:20 PM
    I received the very heartbreaking news that my EB3 PERM application filed OCT 2007 (with audit) was denied. Audit was requesting a copy of the Newspaper AD which the lawyer sent last NOV 2007. Reson for denial was because the copy that the DOL recieved was not clear and some words as part of the Newspaper name was missing.... An appeal will be filed soon.

    Any suggestions from the gurus?

    I have bachelors with more than 5 years of experience, is it adviseable to file new PERM under EB2 category?

    For people who filed motion or an appeal, could you please post your feedbacks/experiences?

    also, im on my 7th yr extension and it will expire on FEB2010... will I have problems with my extension?




    wallpaper Glee#39;s Matthew Morrison matthew morrison gay. hot Matthew Morrison and
  • hot Matthew Morrison and


  • samcam
    05-19 12:48 PM
    Welcome to our newest member eb3India...




    matthew morrison gay. Come on Matty Morrison,
  • Come on Matty Morrison,


  • Bpositive
    01-14 10:11 PM
    Appreciate responses...




    2011 hot Matthew Morrison and matthew morrison gay. Matthew Morrison: “I#39;m Not Gay
  • Matthew Morrison: “I#39;m Not Gay


  • kaisersose
    07-28 09:52 AM
    I came to USA on L1A through company A in February,2008 and working on L1 A till date.My I-94 is valid till feb,2011.

    I filed H1B through company B in April,2007 in India and got approved petition in August,2007. That approved petiton is with my company B in USA.I have not gone for H1 B stamping.

    Now I want to switch to H1 B in USA.I was told by my friends that,I can work on H1 B with my approved H1 petition.and I need not to go for H1B stamping.
    I need to get visa stamped only if I goto India and to come back USA.

    Can I work directly on my H1B petition with out stamping visa?

    Incase, stamping is required, Shall I go to canada/Mexico for H1 B visa stamping.

    Can I come back to USA with my L1 visa from canada/Mexico incase H1 b visa not issued? or shall I need to go back to India from Canada/mexico it self?


    It depends on the type of H-1 approval you have.

    1. If it was applied as COS, then it will have an I-94 attached to it. This means on Oct 01, your status will change from L to H and you can no longer work for your L employer.

    2. If it was approved as "visa to be issued abroad", then it is not valid until you get a H visa stamped at some Consulate.



    more...

    matthew morrison gay. Matthew Morrison 334x500
  • Matthew Morrison 334x500


  • dingudi
    09-30 06:48 PM
    Hi, can anyone shed some light on what happens if the 485 and 140 both are pending for more than 180 days and the applicant is laid off? Does AC21 come handy or any other way out? Also, only 6 months remain on the H1B(8th year extension).

    I think AC21 can only be used successfully if your I-140 has been approved. But again if you read the previous post by my2cent , I think that makes sense as it all depends on employer.

    As for AC21 law, it is associated with an approved I-140 and not a pending I-140.




    I-485 July 2 filer , ND Sept 10
    No FP yet




    matthew morrison gay. matthew morrison gay kiss.
  • matthew morrison gay kiss.


  • harrydr
    08-17 02:04 PM
    Please update your profile, only then someone be able to answer your question.



    more...

    matthew morrison gay. Matthew Morrison | TopNews
  • Matthew Morrison | TopNews


  • vivache
    11-08 01:27 AM
    Hey Gurus. Any answers :)




    2010 Come on Matty Morrison, matthew morrison gay. Matthew Morrison
  • Matthew Morrison


  • WaldenPond
    05-25 06:59 AM
    Thanks for sending the webfaxes. But that would not be enough. Please make phone calls as well. Please tell/email all your friends to do the same.

    Here is the link that provides information about the talking points and phone numbers of the key Senator offices:

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=942



    more...

    matthew morrison gay. GLEE Matthew Morrison
  • GLEE Matthew Morrison


  • p_kumar
    12-20 02:08 PM
    Hi.
    I have a question on whether Advance Parole is required for my wife to come back to the US.
    She is coming back on December last week. Her H4 visa is expiring on JAN first week. she has her new H4 extension approval notice, 485 receipt notice with her. Does she need to have advance parole to come back?

    (Her AP got approved after she left and I have received the docs recently. So I was wondering if I should fed-ex the docs to her).

    UPDATE: she has a valid H4 Visa stamping on passport till Jan 10

    Please advice

    Yes you can fedex the AP to india and yes she can use it while coming back if needed. I got this from USCIS level 2 immigration officer.:D




    hair Matthew Morrison: “I#39;m Not Gay matthew morrison gay. Matthew Morrison
  • Matthew Morrison


  • langagadu
    08-21 08:43 PM
    So you are in India now. Can you give the followjg details so that IV or other folks can conatct law makers and help you.


    Upload the following scanned copies.

    1)Reciept number.
    2)Scan copy of the ticket.
    3)Address in India
    4)Univeristy name (if exist).
    5)Your real name.
    6)Baap ka naam and maa ka naam. Attested copy scanned.
    7)Passport Copy with clear photo

    we are here to help you to conatct the law makers.

    Do it right now, if you can't f'ur self.




    Hi ,

    I got deported from Chicago when I was travelling back from India because I worked at a gas station with out authorization . I had to admit that I worked and I was deported back by flight same evening . They gave me the ticket .

    My visa is cancelled and I was told to go back to consulate and get a new visa .

    I want to come back and complete my studies as I have only 1 semester left . Please help what what should I do now .

    thanks in advance.

    RD



    more...

    matthew morrison gay. glee matthew morrison gay.
  • glee matthew morrison gay.


  • Raj_2009
    12-16 03:37 PM
    Hi experts,

    I need some expert advice for H1B transfer case and vacation plan.

    Background:
    I am working with the current employer A who has processed my Green card(I-485 pending; I-140 approved ; EAD and AP document applied & received). It was going fine and I even had planned to go to Vacation to India at the beginning of January and even I have blocked the tickets and got the HDFC payment Bar code for H1B stamping(2 years left in 6 yrs period). Before booking the H1B visa interview, now I have got the situation that my client has decided to stop the contract by December end. But the client has offered that there is an employment opportunity to join the client.

    Though my I-485 is pending and received EAD and AP documents, I still want to do the H1B transfer with AC21 portability. Now comes the complicated situation. Since I already planned for vacation after 3 years time gap, I wanted to go ahead without affecting my visa stamping and reentry to US. I decided to start the H1B transfer in premium processing with new Employer even before leaving US and planned to get the Visa stamped with the current employer A in Chennai assuming that I am still with the current employer . In this regard I had an attorney opinion also.

    Legal opinion
    But my attorney says that

    1. If you get your H1B stamped with your old H1B, then you should have intent to continue with employer A after reentering US and join(H1b transfer) the new employer B only in the future time, not immediately entering US.
    2. If you want to stamp H1B for the new employer B, then you can get the Visa stamped with employer B and then once reenter in US, I can join the new employer B immediately.


    Questions:

    But, for me, to cope up with the current economic situation, I need to go to India and come back and join the new employer B with the already approved new H1B with the employer B. But I want to get my H1B Visa stamped with the current employer A and then join here in employer B as soon as I come back to US from vacation. This way, I do not need to worry about the paystubs with the new employer.

    I have few below questions regarding the situation that I have. Kindly answer my questions..

    1. Can I go to Chennai consulate and get my new employer H1B stamped even with out joining the new employer B and with out any paystubs(not yet joined). In this situation, can I get the get the H1B visa stamped with out joining and no paystubs.
    2. What if I start working with the employer B as soon I reentered US(after 2-3 days of reentry). Is this illegal / against the INS rules? Will this create any issue with my future Visa renewal or any GC card processing?

    3. Will there be any question by the US consulate in Chennai about the new H1B approved(not yet joined) before we left US? Do they have any system which shows them during interview that there is another H1B already processed and approved though we have not joined then at the time of stamping in Chennai US consulate. What kind of answers should be given to them at that time?
    4. Will there be any question in the port of entry in US when we reenter with the old H1B stamping. Someone suggested that when transferring new H1B your I-94 will also be sent with that. So, in the future you will have two I-94s(one given at POE and the other one given with new H1B approval notice. Is this situation illegal?.
    5. In the worst case scenario, what if old H1B stamping fails? I have my AP document also. Can I enter USA with my AP document in case if the US consulate in chennai fails to stamp for my Old H1B visa?
    6. Important - Can I join the employer B before leaving for vacation and then within 15 days, can I get the new employer letter for employment and then go to Chennai consulate for the New H1B visa stamping? I know that we do not have paystubs in this case. But we can get the employment letter from the new employer B. Is this the right situation or risky situation.


    Kindly provide your honest opinions so that I can take my decision for my future.

    Thanks,
    Raj




    hot Matthew Morrison 334x500 matthew morrison gay. Matthew Morrison
  • Matthew Morrison


  • sgurram
    04-26 12:48 AM
    I realized that even I missed filling that field out. I filed my online application on 3/28/2010. Except for some last updates, I have not received any RFE yet regarding the missing field. The online system doesn't seem to validate that field.

    sparky_jones: can you give us your write up to USCIS regarding this missing field information. What was in the letter regarding this field. I plan on sending a letter to them providing this information.



    more...

    house Matthew Morrison , of Glee matthew morrison gay. Matthew Morrison needs an “I#39;m
  • Matthew Morrison needs an “I#39;m


  • gc2
    03-08 08:36 AM
    i guess you would need to share specifics with a reputed attorney to identify what went wrong in your brother's case. on this forum, there is limited help for a case like yours that requires professional handling.

    perhaps someone who has had similar experience can throw light on this situation. wishing you best.




    tattoo matthew morrison gay kiss. matthew morrison gay. matthew morrison gay. jwesty5
  • matthew morrison gay. jwesty5


  • rajeshalex
    04-15 08:56 AM
    First thing, price , leg space, comfort & food ...All 4 it is difficult to get the best.

    Cheapest would be air India. However service/food is bad. Also they keep changing schedule.

    Singapore airlines/Cathay pacific service/food is good. Leg space is also better and
    priced slightly higher than AIr India.

    So I recommend these 2 (Singapore/Cathay)

    ( PM me if you are looking for air tickets from India)


    Rajesh



    more...

    pictures Matthew Morrison | TopNews matthew morrison gay. Matthew Morrison#39;s Bod Does
  • Matthew Morrison#39;s Bod Does


  • WaldenPond
    01-08 02:09 PM
    Good luck for us ; And to all the hard working guys ; i would like to help out in the best way ; i am mostly a follower not a leader ; please let me know if i can be of any help ; I live in Oregon, Portland ; i shall request my other friends to contribute for the cause.
    Thanks
    Anil.


    Thanks makino_a55, Your encouragement and contribution is very valuable for the success of this effort. At this time we do not have representation in Oregon, Portland and if you could please pass on the message to your friends, that will be of great help to the community.

    Regards,
    -WP




    dresses Matthew Morrison matthew morrison gay. matthew morrison gay kiss.
  • matthew morrison gay kiss.


  • Dhundhun
    07-09 10:36 PM
    Can the docs be sent thru Fedex??

    I am not sure of USCIS P.O. Box address, but in general Fedex can't be sent to USPS P.O. Box.

    Very rarely USCIS gives street address for sending application.



    more...

    makeup GLEE Matthew Morrison matthew morrison gay. Matthew Morrison , of Glee
  • Matthew Morrison , of Glee


  • ksrk
    08-14 08:16 PM
    I was also in limbo whether to apply AP now or no. My current AP is valid till Mid Jan 2009 And I am travelling india in Oct and will be back on 1st week on Nov. I decided not to apply AP now and will be applying renewal in mid Nov. Applied only EAD renewal.
    But my H1 extension approval is still pending. Not sure it will get approved by 1st week of Oct. If I happen to use the current AP do they give i-94 only till Jan 09 ( i.e my AP validity) or for 1 year ?

    Hey Som_yad,
    The law requires that you be in the US only when the AP applicaiton is filed. You can leave the next day, if you like. Also, when you return, make sure you have a document to enter the US (say AP or H1B stamp+I-797) and a document you can show the CBPO that authorizes you to work (say EAD or I-797).

    If you use your AP to enter the US, the expiration date on the I-94 will be a year from the day you enter, even if the AP itself expires sooner. All you need to make sure is that you use the AP to enter the US before it expires.

    -K

    DISCLAIMER: Not legal advice - based on personal anecdotes, opinion and preferences.




    girlfriend matthew morrison gay. jwesty5 matthew morrison gay. Les photos de Matthew Morrison
  • Les photos de Matthew Morrison


  • lskreddy
    07-15 01:48 PM
    Although if you think the share price is going to rise in the future you can buy them and hold them long term until the share price rises above 30 and you make some good money .

    If you think the price is to go up, then you can buy them at current market value of 26 and hold them. You don't have to pay 30 for it :-)

    Options are only valuable if they are more than the exercisable price, if not the paper is worth nothing.




    hairstyles glee matthew morrison gay. matthew morrison gay. pictures matthew morrison is
  • pictures matthew morrison is


  • shantanup
    03-23 04:25 PM
    Here is someone. Following is quoted from some other thread.

    I studied in RIT for MS. Luckily I got a job in this economy,But My friend got an offer letter from one of the TARP company and they refuse to give the job at the last moment. He did MBA .He left last week to India. This is ridiculous !




    MAC
    March 27th, 2004, 08:47 AM
    Cool Shot Indy Bud!

    Here is my March Madness shot:

    http://member.newsguy.com/~kentucky/bb/bbpics.htm




    number30
    10-31 12:09 AM
    Can Some one on EAD claim Earned Income credit?



    No hay comentarios:

    Publicar un comentario en la entrada