domingo, 26 de junio de 2011

rainbow wallpapers

images Rainbow wallpapers rainbow wallpapers. Windows rainbow wallpaper
  • Windows rainbow wallpaper


  • vin13
    10-26 05:48 PM
    What you think , doesn't matter.
    Cant fly through FRANCE/UK for sure, without a valid US visa stamped.

    People had issues even with Lufthansa, but as per law on the German Consulate , a person should be able to transit through Germany. But i would avoid it.

    Emirates/Direct AI/Continental should be OK from East Coast.

    Alright. I did not realize that this was a case of no valid visa on passport. I cannot attest to that.




    wallpaper Windows rainbow wallpaper rainbow wallpapers. rainbow wallpapers. and
  • rainbow wallpapers. and


  • sanprabhu
    10-02 09:40 AM
    Don't go by the online status messages at all. They are meaningless and not connected to your real case status. I think the worker made a mistake in selecting the online case message when they adjudicated your application.

    Hi All

    Cheques were encashed for my and my wife's I-485, I-765, I-131 application.

    I have received the receipt numbers for all from the back of the cheques.

    When I access the receipt number for one of the I-765 Uscis shows the following update :

    On September 19, 2007, we received this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION and request that we waive the filing fee. We have waived the filing fee and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.


    What does waived the filling fee mean ?? why did they do that ?? Also if they waived the filling fee, why did USCIS encash the cheques ??

    Anybody in a similar situation ?




    rainbow wallpapers. desktop wallpaper rainbow.
  • desktop wallpaper rainbow.


  • mohitb272
    03-19 02:24 PM
    Your signature says I 140 was approved, when was it approved and does that mean the USCIS website never updated the status of your I 140?
    or was it showing I140 approved before and now it's showing pending?


    This is my friend's case not mine. This is mentioned when I first described the case.
    Thanks!




    2011 rainbow wallpapers. and rainbow wallpapers. rainbow wallpaper 25
  • rainbow wallpaper 25


  • cal97
    12-06 03:27 PM
    July 2nd filer. NSC->CSC->NSC. Was told by an IO at NSC that my FP's have been scheduled on 10/26. Well, I have not received it as yet.



    more...

    rainbow wallpapers. 50 Colorful Wallpapers
  • 50 Colorful Wallpapers


  • CRAZYMONK
    09-24 11:38 AM
    but we received an RFE Yday forwarded from my old address which I moved out 1 year ago and filed AR11.

    also the RFE stated that there is no G28 representation on our case and worst thing was online status is still pending.

    We had lost 13 valuable days because of address they used in RFE.

    Good Luck.!!

    I think that is the reason you got it to your address instead of your attorney. They might have missed that G-28 or your attorney forgot to send in with other stuff.

    Is that RFE just for G-28?




    rainbow wallpapers. 23 Rainbow Wallpapers
  • 23 Rainbow Wallpapers


  • tor78
    08-20 03:22 PM
    Just curious, how did they find out?



    more...

    rainbow wallpapers. hat 1 rainbow Wallpaper,
  • hat 1 rainbow Wallpaper,


  • lvinaykumar
    08-05 05:05 PM
    i would say apply for the Eb2. I am on Eb3 right now and i will plan to apply for eb2 after Dec 2008.




    2010 desktop wallpaper rainbow. rainbow wallpapers. Rainbow wallpapers
  • Rainbow wallpapers


  • ImmiRam
    09-13 04:57 PM
    I am sure you are well aquinted with IV and EB process.

    You proudly keep profile incomplete....
    Post a "noval" idea about law suit in first few posts (most likely you have another IV handle too).....
    ....

    still wondering why you are so "famous"....

    The rudeness some of the members display here amazez me...Yes, my profile is incomplete, but I still went ahead and made donation...not that I a, bragging but it speaks about commitment. Since my profile is incomplete, it gives you right to be Rude ? And why cannot I post about lawsuits in first few posts ? I dont get what you are trying to convey. Am I missing something here? I thought we are all professionals here, guess I am wrong.



    more...

    rainbow wallpapers. Rainbow Butterfly, Color 2
  • Rainbow Butterfly, Color 2


  • fromnaija
    03-18 04:53 PM
    This is the wrong forum for you to ask this question. However, I know that (c)(9) is not correct on line 16 for your wife's case. (c)(9) is only for Employment Based GC applicants.


    That is not true! (c)(9) is the right code for all pending adjustment of status applicants. See the instruction to Form I-765 here:

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-765instr.pdf




    hair rainbow wallpaper 25 rainbow wallpapers. wallpaper Rainbow Wallpapers
  • wallpaper Rainbow Wallpapers


  • good idea
    03-13 09:08 PM
    Since few people are not happy with this thread, please delete the thread.



    more...

    rainbow wallpapers. Rainbow wallpapers
  • Rainbow wallpapers


  • STAmisha
    03-27 06:31 PM
    What documentation I need to convert from H1 to h4? Do I need to go outside US for this. I'm on H1 and I dont have paychecks since I'm on bench.
    I want to convert back to H4 soon.




    hot 50 Colorful Wallpapers rainbow wallpapers. and Rainbow Wallpapers
  • and Rainbow Wallpapers


  • srk49
    12-26 01:11 PM
    Hi,
    I am a new member based in CT. I am glad I attended the december 25th meeting at Stamford, CT. Himanshu presided over the meeting and gave us lot of new information about what's going on in the immigration world and how Immigration Voice is helping out.
    I think instead of fighting our battle alone if we come together and voice our problems there is a better likelihood of a positive outcome. Immigration voice can help us channelize our efforts and get the necessary immigration status.
    I don't want to wait half my life getting my green card. Life is short and there is no guarantee about anything but I urge everyone affected to join this movement. We are in a capitalistic country and nothing ever happens without necessary funds so I urge you to please donate generously. If you never buy a lottery you can never win it . It's a bad analogy but I hope you get the point :)



    more...

    house Rainbow Wallpapers rainbow wallpapers. Rainbow Zap iPhone Wallpapers
  • Rainbow Zap iPhone Wallpapers


  • starlite
    07-21 11:33 AM
    As long as you never out of status from the last time you reenter US (Aug 97) you should be OK and should submit your I485

    Thank you katrina for your response.
    My fear is that if I have an interview, I would fall to pieces and get so nervous to answer questions.
    I also wonder if my entries from 1986 will show up when they check the records.




    tattoo 23 Rainbow Wallpapers rainbow wallpapers. rainbow. iPhone Wallpaper id
  • rainbow. iPhone Wallpaper id


  • chanduv23
    05-30 11:12 AM
    They will change the text on house bill appropriately if they decide on points system and get support.



    more...

    pictures hat 1 rainbow Wallpaper, rainbow wallpapers. Cool Windows Vista Wallpapers
  • Cool Windows Vista Wallpapers


  • newhandle
    03-05 08:17 PM
    If it is through your Spouse then do not have to worry? What was period of this of this work? If it is only this year some CPA can do magic

    As I mentioned earlier, my case is family-based. I'm in F1 visa status so the 245 provision doesn't apply to me. The period of work is hard to calculate. Since I never actively participated in my own business, I don't recall ever working for more than a few hours each month.

    I suppose the question boils down to this: Should I, or shouldn't I disclose my self employment to CIS?




    dresses and Rainbow Wallpapers rainbow wallpapers. stripes rainbow Wallpaper,
  • stripes rainbow Wallpaper,


  • LONGGCQUE
    05-12 04:16 PM
    A friend at my workplace is current and is waiting .... I know atleast 3 cases at my workplace who are current in May bulletin and waiting



    more...

    makeup Rainbow Butterfly, Color 2 rainbow wallpapers. Rainbow Wallpapers
  • Rainbow Wallpapers


  • krishna_brc
    05-21 01:20 PM
    i did it myself too..pretty straightforward..they hv all info on their website..

    Hi Pandya,
    Can you please provide their website link. I appreciate your help.

    Thanks,
    Krishna




    girlfriend rainbow. iPhone Wallpaper id rainbow wallpapers. Rainbow Wallpapers
  • Rainbow Wallpapers


  • isthereawayout
    02-22 01:47 PM
    snathan - How different is different enough for USCIS/DOL to be okay with it? Would the num of years of experience be helpful if it was different.

    I guess I am trying to figure out if I should let go of this position and wait for another one to come around if it's the current one is not worth pursuing due to potential issues during I140 stage.

    Thanks




    hairstyles Rainbow wallpapers rainbow wallpapers. and Rainbow Wallpapers |
  • and Rainbow Wallpapers |


  • mbartosik
    04-10 09:32 PM
    I posted a few days ago here
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=544

    For those people on 1 year extensions (or near end of 6 years) they cannot refile without perfect timing because otherwise the labor would be cancelled when filing, and thus PERM would not be outstanding for greater than 12 months.

    Also if your job has been in DoL and BEC for 4 years and is in the technoology business then it is likely that the description has changed enough to make an identical filing untrue, just because technology changes and thus skills requirements do, and thus PD is not kept because the job is not identical. Also DoL has not defined "how equal" the application must be to qualify to keep the PD.

    Thus we need a law to allow keeping the PD even if the job description has changed.

    Also it would be good to allow people to file PERM without withdrawing their Labor app. However, this might flood PERM, because too many people might do that.

    My current estimate is that BEC will process my application within about 12 months, if their 18 month estimate is right. But it would take 6 months of recruitment effort plus overhead to do PERM -- maybe or 9 months total, and then two months waiting for PERM -- total 11 months. Saving 1 month. But the PERM queue could grow too.

    If I trust BECs on their estimate it is not worth the hassel of PERM, but should I trust someone who's estimates have been wrong two or three times before?

    What is also needed is an "insurance policy" if BECs do not deliver on their promise of only 18 more months, but it would be hard to get law made on this. For example, after 18 month deadline, the assumption could be that all remaining applications are valid and allowed to proceed UNLESS BEC later demonstrates a fraudulant application. Otherwise people are always in the situation of DoL saying "just another X months". This would also allow BECs after 18 months to change mode into just looking for fraud which should be easier to do than qualifying the case.

    There is also an issue of employers not wanting to file PERM, because they know that they have an endentured / captive employee and the BECs are doing their dirty work. So it is important to break this chain.

    So in summary law changes:
    1) Allow PD to be kept even if employer withdrawns labor, changes description, or refiles with PERM. After some date any labor application unprocessed by BEC would give the immigrant a guarenteed priority date.

    2) Consider allowing concurrent PERM filing.

    3) If DoL does not meet its own target (which is well behind congress's target), then all outstanding applications are assumed valid and allowed to proceed as if certified, unless the application is later shown to be frivolent or clearly fraudulant. Leaving BECs to just "skim check" for fraud and stupid applications after 18 months.




    kumar_herald
    04-04 05:28 PM
    I need expert advice -

    My I-140 has been approved and I-485 pending for more than 18 months. I have a valid EAD & AP. I also have a valid H1-B visa valid till 2011,
    that I am using for my current employment with my current employer

    1. If I get laid-off, how long can I stay in US without another job?
    2. I understand that in order to maintain my eligibility to "port" to a new employer / sponsor under AC21, I should have another job in same or similar occupation. Till I find another job, am I allowed to do some part-time job in different occupation?

    3. If new employer gives me the option to move permanently to its subsidiary in another country, what are the available option for me to continue with green card processing?

    4. If after going out of the country , I want to come back in future before Green card approval, what will be the available options?




    orangutan
    10-05 02:31 PM
    I can't stop laughing. :D:D:D.
    You made my day.

    Not exactly, http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21871



    No hay comentarios:

    Publicar un comentario en la entrada